otr4j is part of my GSoC 09' project and is encouraged by the SIP Communicator development. otr4j is an implementation of the OTR (Off-the-Record) protocol in java.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Progress by June 25

It's been a while I haven't update the blog. Well this is all but true for the otr4j library!

I have been working on it during the past 14 days, and I am pretty happy to announce that with the latest changes just a few minutes ago, goal "June 25" has been reached. That is, as of revision 068510f52f otr4j can successfully run an Authenticated Key Exchange, and exchange encrypted data.

Tomorrow I will write new tests and improve existing ones to make sure the implementation is fully functional.

After that I will dive into SIP Communicator and will start working for goal July 05.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Commits to SIP Communicator

Mercurial commits to project otr4j on Google Code