It's been a while I haven't update the blog. Well this is all but true for the otr4j library!
I have been working on it during the past 14 days, and I am pretty happy to announce that with the latest changes just a few minutes ago, goal "June 25" has been reached. That is, as of revision 068510f52f otr4j can successfully run an Authenticated Key Exchange, and exchange encrypted data.
Tomorrow I will write new tests and improve existing ones to make sure the implementation is fully functional.
After that I will dive into SIP Communicator and will start working for goal July 05.
My Commits to SIP Communicator
Mercurial commits to project otr4j on Google Code
- OSGi Bundle of BouncyCastle / Alternate JCE Provid...
- Subversion, SourceGear's Diffmerge and Cygwin
- Publishing your java.net SVN commits using Yahoo! ...
- Working with your SVN branch - Merge trunk changes...
- OTR4j Authenticated Key Eexchange Log in Chainsaw ...
- Progress by June 25
- Progress by June 11
- Arsenal selection
- Have you checked out some cool features of NetBean...
- Progress by June 04
- ▼ June (10)